Eye on Islamism is no longer printing excerpts from articles published by certain news sources. To read the original article, click here.
Related Articles
Dayton man convicted of trying to join ISIS sentenced to 15 years
(Dayton Daily News) The man convicted in the first terrorism-related trial in the Southern District of Ohio was sentenced to 15 years in prison, a judge ruled Thursday. Laith W. Alebbini, 28, was found guilty last year by U.S. District Court Judge […]
Terror probe closed before imam’s murder — inquiry
(BBC) A former counter-terrorism detective agreed an investigation was prematurely closed into a man later convicted of helping an alleged extremist flee the UK after murdering an imam. Former detective inspector Frank Morris, who retired from Greater Manchester Police in 2021, told […]
France snubs Trump’s appeal to repatriate IS fighters en masse, for now
(Reuters) France will for now not act on U.S. President Donald Trump’s call for European allies to repatriate hundreds of Islamic State fighters from Syria, taking back militants on a “case-by-case” basis, its justice minister said on Monday. U.S.-backed fighters appear poised […]
